Host An Event
Looking for opportunities to Think Globally and Act Locally? Community Involvement is key! From Olympic athletes to local sports clubs, the Kick Sarcoma Campaign is dependent on your involvement for success! The Kick Sarcoma Campaign will supply the literature and advertising material to help you get your sports team, coffee clatch, church group, or colleagues involved in spreading awareness and raising funds for research.
Our primary fundraising focus is the sale of unique and fun shoelaces with the Kick Sarcoma logo, but your fundraising efforts are limited only by your own imagination. Prior to raising funds for the Kick Sarcoma Campaign, you must register as a volunteer and complete our fund raising registration forms. Contact us to find out more and become a Kick Sarcoma Volunteer!
Lace up and get ready to play! Here’s some ideas about ways you can become involved!
Have a sports team? Dedicate one day to Kick Sarcoma!
- Ask each member of the team to purchase Kick Sarcoma shoelaces and wear them proudly at the game
- Sell shoelaces to the crowd
- Distribute information on sarcoma and its devastating effects
- Invite the community to participate in our fight to fund groundbreaking sarcoma research
Fire up the barbie in your own backyard!
- Invite your friends and family
- Ask for a donation for KICK SARCOMA as the price of admission
- KICK SARCOMA shoelaces make a great hostess gift for attendees!
Morning tea with a mission!
- Colleagues and Co-Workers are great sources for support
- Spread the word through your workplace by wearing Kick Sarcoma laces
- Ask your employer about corporate sponsorship opportunities!